For Sale - VW GOLF MK II
We are absolutely delighted to offer this multi-award winning, show stopping, no-expense-spared VW Golf Mk II.
Fully restored and custom built to an almost non-exhaustive specification in 2015, this car has won numerous awards at a number of shows, and remains in ‘show-car’ condition.
It has covered just 6,500 miles since the build.
It boasts a bespoke leather Recaro upholstery, genuine BBS RS polished alloy wheels, a full custom stainless exhaust system with tubular manifold, air suspension, and most importantly:
A proven and documented 298bhp, 3.2 V6 R32 engine.
The specification is as follows:
- 3.2 R32 V6 Engine, fully rebuilt with genuine OE or uprated components.
- Custom aluminium top fill radiator.
- Classic black silicone hoses.
- Rebuilt 5 speed gearbox with Pelican LSD and competition clutch.
- Custom Venom ECU management.
- CAE billet aluminium tower shifter.
- Wilwood pedal box.
- Wilwood brake calipers and discs.
- Four way adjustable air suspension custom installation.
- ‘Fizzy’ digital dashboard with 7,000 rpm redline.
- Electric adjustable power steering.
- Full Polyurethane bush kit.
- Chrome powdercoated suspension and bracketry.
- Competition fuel pump and high pressure filter.
- Type 19 door skins, wings and bumpers.
- 200mm Momo steering wheel.
- Bespoke leather Recaro upholstery throughout.
- BBS RS 16″ barrel with 17″ outer lip wheels.
- 4 x New Continental Sport tyres.
- Polished Porsche door handles.
- Smoothed, seamless and clean engine bay.
- Full bespoke stainless exhaust system including tubular manifold.
- Desirable registration number included at full asking price.
This stunning vehicle remains in show-worthy condition, it must be seen for the standard and specification to be fully appreciated. It is offered for sale at a fraction of the cost of build.